Applying to Graduate
1. Go to http://www.utexas.edu/ogs/pdn/index.html under Doctoral Forms: Graduation Packets or Master's Forms: Graduate Packets.
2. Notify the Graduate Coordinator of your Defense date
Admissions to candidacy (after your Part B exam)
1. Choose five faculty members to be on your committee. This committee will then be your dissteration committee. FOUR must be in the Microbiology Graduate Studies Committee and one may be outside of the Microbiology Graduate Studies Committee
2. Go to http://www.utexas.edu/ogs/pdn/candidacy.html
3. Pick up a form for the committee members to sign from the Graduate Coordinator before your exam
Change in Committee
1. Fill out http://www.utexas.edu/ogs/pdn/pdf/pet_change_comm_doct.pdf
2. Notify your committee members and your Graduate Coordinator in the change
Submission of Dissertation.
Resident Tuition Waiver